Friday 9 March 2012

two days

after 2 days off..I'm back again....for 2 days I'm just sitting at home..spend aaaalllllll the time with only Qiesha. her dad have to work since our off is not at the same day. anyway it was ok and fun actually.
played and laughed with my lil daughter is such a blessed....i cant even believe that i can have such a wonderful daughter like Qiesha. i have waited for her for almost five years till i am give up and just let it be and live with just two of me and husband. i cant forget the day when i checked that the pregnancy test showed positive. i didn't  know whether to jump or laugh...or cry cause it is all mixed up. i am too happy and couldn't describe it. Qiesha...at last, you came into our life and you have light it up even brighter. want to kiss and kiss and kiss you...umm smelly..smelly Little girl... i wonder what is she doing at home right now. 

it is so boring in here... i just assisted less than 10 customers at this moment....i guess our connection is too good till no one have the connection issue (ya right :P)...  it is kind of boring job as lesser caller called in and i just sit in front of computer and check other blogs and doing nothing....last time when i was in former department i can hit more than 30 calls per day... but this time...the highest i can hit is less than 15.. imagine how much spare time that i have in here :) of course it is better as i can relax but it is a little bit boring anyway.

Since nothing i can do much....rite now I'm playing Adele's song (i played it in my mind....hahahah)
the title is 'he wont go!!!!!'
(Why it is always ADELE!!!!!)people who read this must be boring with same kind of stories..hehehe
i just don't know... why i really love Adele's songs... well in her album..most of it is beautiful and keep attract me to hear and then for sure i will get fall in love with the song....
its started with 'rolling in the deep'...then fall in love with 'set fire to the rain'... i thought that is all she got... then comes 'someone like you'.. this song is haunted.... its haunting me!!!! ...there's more.... it is 'turning tables' ..i couldn't stop my self to sing it everyday...and the recent one that I'm crazy about is...'he wont go'....im still trying to catch up the lyrics and melody....
i just cant believe that my husband bought the Adele's album for me....he actually influenced by me as he have to listen me singing Adele's songs everyday....LOL

well here is the song that i talked about...
check it down here






enjoy!!!!!!!!!
love you Adele!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment