Wednesday 7 March 2012

the first ever

helo helo....
this is my very2 first post.
i have thought to open a blog before this..but my bad 'time management' wouldn't allowed me to do so.
so..here i am...having a plenty of time after transferred to a new project... hahah....and.. here is it...my very first post in my blog!!!.

it's quite lonely today...without my fren ,the mother's of all Rascals...none of others , Ms. Jay!!!!!....
why aren't you here!!! I'm stuck in this cold cubicle, writing nonsense and have nothing to talk about.
anyway...have a safe journey to Johor.. drive safely. see you back in march 13th. urgghh hate you!!!!
i am supposed to be on leave too when that OM rejected my leave and it is so sick to see Jay smiling as her leave is approved(I'm not mad at you jay..I'm jealous!!).
poor Mr jufri as he became the victim as to listen to my whining and insane behaviour caused by the leave rejection..(he's nice and I'm not really insane anyway lol)......... yesterday was one of my really bad day beside the day when my car been splashed by red paint (the most scary day i had been in my life) i have no idea who did that. police report made but not much they can do. i just have to accept it and waste my money for unnecessary cost.
ok...back to yesterday's story.... it wouldn't be as bad as yesterday if my clumsiness is under control. well.. i made chicken soup and i want to bring it to office., as always.. I'm am late and I'm sooo in a hurry till that soup spilled out when I'm just about to go out from my house. my handbag, my pants smelled like delicious soup of the day!! (not that really delicious in real lol)...Damn!!!!...(the curse was worse than that actually lol)
i went inside, wiped my bag and pants...(have no time to change my pants) and what was in my mind at that time is my moisturiser and foundation..i want to touch up in my car as i am late and couldn't paint my face.
when I'm on my way....i am thinking what i want to do just now...and hell no!!!...i forgot to bring my foundation. great!!! my face will show how many years i been living in this whole world. wrinkles..... no!!!! i have no option. i have to just put on the compact powder, eye shadows, and lipstick. huh.... i guess i can no longer living in lies by covering my wrinkles anymore. :(

i am so pissed off yesterday....pissed off cause I'm late...everything went wrong...no parking and i have to park way far from office, walking in a hurry under hot sunny day...terrible..so terrible... i logged in to system 6 minutes late which i supposed to log in at 1.30 pm... and.....................................................today!!! its happened again.. my punctuality is way down and even worse.
luckily today i can filled up the form and stated it is because of system error. hahaha....

apart form all that bad things, there's a thing that really made my day..it is tomorrow .. my off day..huhu!!!...i have no plan yet.. maybe i will spend my time with Qiesha... damn!!! i missed her everyday...cant wait to go home to hug her..and kiss her..... muah2 my lil musyuk girl... so funny when thinking of her singing adele song..rolling in the deep.
she used to hear me singing that song till she can sing along with me...but not correctly as she cant say the word properly and she just about to learn to say sumthing. love you...love love love.....

okay...i guess i have to stop now.... it is almost 5pm..and i am so damn hungry....
be back tomorrow for more post....

bubbye...

so here... i leave you guys with adele song
rolling in the deep.



There's a fire starting in my heart,
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark


Finally, I can see you crystal clear.
Go ahead and sell me out and I'll lay your ship bare.
See how I leave, with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do.


There's a fire starting in my heart,
Reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark


The scars of your love, remind me of us.
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling...


We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)...
Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)


Baby I have no story to be told,
But I've heard one of you and I'm gonna make your head burn.
Think of me in the depths of your despair.
Making a home down there, as mine sure won't be shared.


The scars of your love, remind you of us.
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling...


We could have had it all... (you're gonna wish you never had met me)...
Rolling in the Deep (Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
Your had my heart... (you're gonna wish you)... inside of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... To the beat (Rolling in the deep)
Could have had it all
Rolling in the deep.
You had my heart inside of your hand,
But you played it with your beating


Throw your soul through every open door (Whoa)
Count your blessings to find what you're looking for (Whoa-uh)
Turn my sorrow into treasured gold (Whoa)
And pay me back in kind- You reap just what you sow.


(You're gonna wish you... Never had met me)
We could have had it all (Tears are gonna fall... Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all yeah (you're gonna wish you... never had met me)
It all (Tears are gonna fall)
It all
It all (Rolling in the deep)


We could have had it all (you're gonna wish you, never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (Tears are gonna fall rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside... (you're gonna wish you)... of your hand (Never had met me)
And you played it... (Tears are gonna fall)... to the beat (Rolling in the deep)
We could have had it all ( you're wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep (tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart... ( you're gonna wish you)... Inside of your hand (Never had met me)


But you played it
You played it
You played it
You played it to the beat.




No comments:

Post a Comment